- CCV College projects: make sure you are meeting with instructors for feedback and that you are on target for your April 15th deadline
- SBACs today: lunch 11-11:30 mathPT test 11:40-2:05.
- Laptops: Mayla, Keagen, Tori
- Production Room is set up for a meeting. Kitchenette and dining is closed for the day.
Today’s Lesson Plan:
- Intro to AE Project: Song Lyrics.
- Bookjacket reminders:
- Body copy: If you copied your text from google docs into your template, make sure that all formatting (esp. italics) has been brought over to the InDesign document. make corrections based on teacher feedback.
- If your client requested revisions on the roughs, complete this morning (using placeholder images), and bring revised roughs to the library before lunch.
- If your client approved a design, begin downloading high-res imagery from Thinkstock and building your design on your Indesign template. If you are going to create assets for your bookjacket in either Illustrator or Photoshop, make sure your documents are build to size and scale and that your imagery is HQ print ready resolution and properly linked.
- B24 Song Lyric Project
- Graphic Design Solutions (orange book) Chapter 6: Symbols and Pictograms p. 145-153. Due BOD Thursday
- Nursery Rhyme animation Due date EOD Thursday March 31st
- Bookjacket: final Due date TBD
- First comp of final design due to instructors EOD Friday April 1st (no joke)
- CCV college project:
- Final projects due: Friday, April 15th
- check your timelines
- Bookjacket: Body copy (Book description & authors bio) formatted on flaps. Was due EOD Friday 3.25.16
- 3.30.16 SBACs (lunch 11:00-11:30, Math PT test 11:40-2:05)
- 4.04.16 CVU College Fair: Juniors only (12:10-1:50)
- 4.05.16 Step Up Day
- 4.7.16 Authors visit
- 4.8.16 next client meeting for bookjacket
- 4.15.16 Johnson State College Artist visit day
- 4.18.16 -4.22.16 April break