- CCV College projects: make sure you are meeting with instructors for feedback and that you are on target for your April 15th deadline
- English today 1t 11:15
Today’s Lesson Plan:
- Nursery Rhyme animation work time
- Bookjacket work time:
- Body copy: If you copied your text from google docs into your template, make sure that all formatting (esp. italics) has been brought over to the InDesign document. make corrections based on teacher feedback.
- If your client requested revisions on the roughs, complete this morning (using placeholder images), and email client to find a time to stop up to show them your new versions (you may also attach the updates as pdfs-smallest file size).
- If your client approved a design, begin downloading high-res imagery from Thinkstock and building your design on your Indesign template. If you are going to create assets for your bookjacket in either Illustrator or Photoshop, make sure your documents are build to size and scale and that your imagery is HQ print ready resolution and properly linked.
- After Effects project will be introduced tomorrow…. stay tuned…
- Nursery Rhyme animation Due date EOD Thursday March 31st
- Bookjacket: final Due date TBD
- First comp of final design due to instructors EOD Friday April 1st (no joke)
- CCV college project:
- Final projects due: Friday, April 15th
- check your timelines
- Bookjacket: Body copy (Book description & authors bio) formatted on flaps. Was due EOD Friday 3.25.16
- 3.30.16 SBACs (lunch 11:00-11:30, Math PT test 11:40-2:05)
- 4.04.16 CVU College Fair: Juniors only (12:10-1:50)
- 4.05.16 Step Up Day
- 4.7.16 Authors visit
- 4.8.16 next client meeting for bookjacket
- 4.15.16 Johnson State College Artist visit day
- 4.18.16 -4.22.16 April break