- Mrs. Brown and Ms. Perlah are at the Lyndon design competition, please welcome Mr. Parks, he will be supporting Ms. Vaida today.
- Tyler: laptop & flash return
- All Juniors: Practice SBAC @ 1:10- 2:05
- Remember SBACs begin on Monday, so there will be no CTE academic classes on Monday morning. You may choose to come to the DCM lab to work quietly on design work during blocks ½.
- Colchester Guidance meetings: Sergei- CTE conference room @ 10:45, Jacob- CTE conference room @ 11:30
Today’s Lesson Plan:
- Priority #1: Name Animation
- Finish your name animation. This should take no more than 10 minutes right at the start of class. Ms. V will check to make sure each of you has met all the requirements (use all transformation tools + nested animation)
- We will render as a group Monday morning.
- Priority #2: CD Packaging Final due EOD
- Print one final uncut copy with marks and bleeds (duplexed)
- Print another & trim, assemble, fold and staple one final in your CD case
- Turn in both with all supporting documentation in your project folder
- Check all requirements on project brief— you do not need to use InDesign or master pages.
- Priority #3: Bookjacket First Comps/Roughs
- Based on the feedback from your thumbnail meetings, you will create 2 digital comps to show your client at your next meeting.
- Comp size: 5 x 8 horizontal. Front cover: include low-res imagery (Thinkstock) title and authors name. Spine: Title and authors name. Back cover, if the design wraps around. Due EOD Monday
- Animate your name Due EOD Today
- Motion graphics/After Effects supporting documentation
- CD package design Final due date Today 3.18.16
- Bookjacket Final due date TBD
- First Comps/Roughs: Based on the feedback from your thumbnail meetings, you will create 2 digital comps to show your client at your next meeting. Comp size: 5 x 8 horizontal. Front cover: include low-res imagery (Thinkstock) title and authors name. Spine: Title and authors name. Due EOD Monday
- 2nd client meeting will start next Weds.
- CCV college project description:
- Final projects due: Friday, April 15th
- check your timelines
- Thumbnails: If you have not been assessed on your thumbnails (check gradebook), make sure you submit them for a grade. was due EOD Weds
- Descriptions/bio: resubmit (with latest draft and original attached) until you get an OK on each part. was due EOD Tuesday
- “Beginning Design” worksheet, 3 Covers assignment, Book description/authors bio was due 3/8/16
- 3.21.16 SBACs (lunch 11:20-11:50, ELA test 12:00-2:05)
- 3.23.16 SBACs (lunch 11:00-11:30, Math test 11:40-2:05)
- 3.24.16 NTHS practice (at 9:40) + ceremony (in the evening)
- 3.25.16 End of Quarter 3
- 3.28.16 SBACs (lunch 11:20-11:50, ELA PT test 12:00-2:05)
- 3.30.16 SBACs (lunch 11:00-11:30, Math PT test 11:40-2:05)
- 4.4.16 CVU College Fair: Juniors only (12:10-1:50)
- 4.05.16 Step Up Day