- Welcome back, say hello to March and to the ice. Did any of you vote in the primaries? Will any of you be old enough to vote in November?
- equipment return: Tyler & Matt
- Penny Wars extended until March 9th, bring in your pennies!
- Application Process for students wishing to return to CTE next year
- This FRIDAY, March 4th is the application deadline
- EHS Two-Hour Delay Schedule
AB 7/8 12:30 – 1:30
AB 1/2 1:35-2:35
Today’s Lesson Plan:
- Threading text in illustrator
- Work time on CD package and Bookjacket
- Bookjacket: See timeline in project folders for list of due dates and process. (these three assignments must be completed this week)
- research existing covers. Find 3 samples. Output and staple together.
- Complete “Bookjacket Beginning Design” worksheet
- Check facts in authors bio, update (if needed). Word-process: book description & authors bio (if you do not have a bio on your original jacket, you will have to find one online– do not write one yourself, and make sure to cite the source of the one you find)
- Reading is due today.
- CD package design Final due date TBD
- CCV college project description:
- Final projects due: Friday, April 15th
- check your timelines
- 3.7.16 Full Sail College visit
- 3.9.16 Johnson State College visit