- Application Process for students wishing to return to CTE next year
- TODAY! B7/8 visits to other programs: Brian + Alayna– CAWD, Jacob + Tori– Profoods. Please check in with DCM or your academic class teacher before heading to the program so attendance can be taken.
- B7/8 visitors to DCM; it looks like we will host three visitors.
- English @ 11:15 am
Today’s Lesson Plan:
- CD Packaging
- Begin building booklet + back cover of case.
- Start by making thumbnail sketches directly into your dummy template.
- make sure you have finished reading the book by the end of vacation
- Template for new bookjacket should be complete + fitted (approved by an instructor) by EOD today 2.18.16
- Project B10: Dream Montage Final Project submission EOD TODAY 2.18.16
- Size to 300 ppi (uncheck unsample, resolution 300).
- Printing: Do not scale to fit media. Choose paper size accordingly. Turn on corner crop marks.
- Include written concept, comps + comments from classmates in your project folder
- CD package design Final due date TBD
- CCV college project description: Final Proposal– due Friday, 2.19.16
- Final projects due: Friday, April 15th
- CD project first comp of cover, was due EOD Weds 2.17
- Sketchbook assignment: Music looks like…. was due 2.12. Check Gradebook if you did not hand-in sketchbook it is now an NTI. We will accept sketchbooks until EOD
- 2.22 – 3.1 Feb break
- 3.7.16 Full Sail College visit
- 3.9.16 Johnson State College visit