- Tyler- laptop return
- Application Process for students wishing to return to CTE next year
- CCV college project description:
- Proposals due: Rough draft– due today. Final Proposal– due next Friday, 2.19.16
- Final projects due: Friday, April 15th
- B7/8 visits to other programs: Brian + Alayna– CAWD, Jacob + Tori– Profoods, Mayla– Childcare. Please check in with DCM or your academic class teacher before heading to the program so attendance can be taken. More to follow.
- B7/8 visitors to DCM: we have 3 scheduled so far. More to follow
Today’s Lesson Plan:
- print + fit bookjacket template. Revise as needed.
- CD Packaging
- Build your first comp of CD cover. Due EOD today. Print (with marks+bleeds) on letter size paper, do not cut.
- Once cover is complete begin building booklet
- Dream Montage
- Make revisions based on feedback from peers.
- make sure you have finished reading the book by the end of vacation
- Template for new bookjacket should be complete + fitted (approved by an instructor) by EOD Thursday 2.18.16
- CD project first comp of cover due EOD today 2.17.16
- Project B10: Dream Montage Final Project submission EOD Thursday 2.18.16
- Size to 300 ppi (uncheck unsample, resolution 300).
- Printing: Do not scale to fit media. Choose paper size accordingly. Turn on corner crop marks.
- Include written concept, comps + comments from classmates in your project folder
- CCV project proposals Final revised proposal due 2.19.16
- Sketchbook assignment: Music looks like…. was due 2.12. Check Gradebook if you did not hand-in sketchbook it is now an NTI. We will accept sketchbooks until tomorrow EOD
- 2.22 – 3.1 Feb break
- 3.7.16 Full Sail College visit