- If you have your own tablet (pen tablet for illustration), bring it in on Tuesday
- Pin Design Winners— Congratulations Apollo & Alayna!!
- National Technical Honor Society Criteria
- EHS Exams:
- The rink cafeteria is closed
- Please be quiet during passing times especially in the Math Science wing of EHS near the library.
- SkillsUSA Leadership & Pin Design Competition at CTE: who is competing?
- Instructors will begin meeting individually with students who have expressed interest in CCV Fast Forward college classes (Graphic Design 1, Digital Photography, Digital Image Manipulation)
Today’s Lesson Plan:
- Midterm make-up for those who need it
- End of Semester work day:
- Priority 1: DCM work. Finish your Process book and check gradebook to make sure you don’t have any outstanding work.
- Priority 2: English work. Make sure you are all caught up
- Priority 3: Finish any other academic classwork.
- If you finish everything, you can play pictionary
- 01.18.16 | Martin Luther King Day, no school
- 01.19.16-01.21.16 | Digital Painting mini-course
- 01.20.16 | SkillsUSA Leadership & Pin Design Competition at CTE
- 01.21.16 | Quarter 3 & Semester 2 begin
- 01.22.16 | Sign up for Spring semester CCV Fast Forward classes with Emmy (in DCM)