- We are off to Champlain College Graphic Design senior Capstone gallery exhibition.
- Business casual dress & ID
- We will be doing lots of walking outside so please wear comfortable shoes and make sure you have appropriate outerwear
- We will leave at 9:45 and return by the end of the day.
- Lunch is our treat and will be at American Flatbread following the gallery exhibition.
- EHS students let your academic teachers know if you are going to miss class on Monday
- Job shadow 2015 reminders:
- write thank you
Today’s Lesson Plan:
- Off to Champlain College senior Capstone projects gallery exhibition
- Job Shadow: As you finish each job shadow, please script a letter in Google docs to your host thanking him or her for having you. Make sure to comment on one thing that have learned while at the shadow. Make it personal and sincere. Print and turn in. Once you have teacher approval, hand write out your thank you letter to your host on one card. (you have extras in case you make a mistake)
- Mail to: you will have to look up your host’s address. Ask for help if you can’t find it on your own.
- A10 | Ad Campaign. See above for details First comp was due Friday 12.18.15
- Final Digital Photo Pro-signment was Due Friday 12.18.15
- A11 Pin Design Due EOD Monday Jan. 4th
- Pin must read SkillsUSA 2016-2017
- Must be no larger than 1 ¼ sq. in. Build your Illustrator artboard to size and scale.
- No Google imagery. Either self-generated or thinkstock only
- Save in Projects/A11 Pin Design
- You may develop more than one idea to begin, but you will only submit one for the competition.
- 12.23.15-01.03.16 Winter Break