- Job shadow 2015 reminders:
- professional attire, tool kit/questions, writing implement, ID badge, business cards. Be at the CTE entrance ready to depart at 9:40 am sharp.
- Tuesday, Dec 8th: Creative Label: Alayna Boucher; Dealer.com: Tyler Cirillo; Catamount Color: Selma Puzic; Pop Color: Alex Susco
Today’s Lesson Plan:
- Ad Campaign:
- Finish brainstorming
- Choose best concept
- Find imagery on thinkstock (download LOW RES versions only)
- Develop all copy
- 3 Roughs
- Start building Ad comps to size + scale
- Job Shadow unit:
- Thank you card (design)
- Thank you (script) for inside thank you card for Dan Senning
- Email to job shadow hosts: Tori & Alayna.
- PDF resume- save as/ title with your first/last name. Make PDF smallest file size
- Attach resume to email
- subject line in email: job shadow
- cc both Ms. Perlah and Mrs. Brown
- DO NOT HIT SEND until instructor says yes
- 3 Roughs. Due EOD Tuesday 12.8.15
- If you are building them digitally, save in Projects/A10 AdCampaign/Comps. Save as: Roughs_initials
- Put your name on it and place in hand-in box.
- Script a thank you to Dan Senning. Due EOD today 12.7.15
- Using Google docs, write a thank you to Dan for his professional etiquette presentation. Make sure to include something you learned or that inspired you.
- Print and place in the hand-in box.
- Thank you card First comp due EOD today 12.7.15
- save in Assignments/Thank You Cards.
- Print and place in hand-in box
- A10 | Ad Campaign. See above for details
- Final Digital Photo Pro-signment
- Second contact sheet (minimum 20 images) Due EOD Wednesday 12.9.15
- Final Submission Due Friday 12.18.15
- Brainstorming Assignment 12.05.15
- Put your name on it, place in the hand in box (if you have more than 1 staple together)
- Developing the approach 12.05.15
- Print, put your name on it & place in hand-in box
- Digital Photo 11.20.15
- First contact sheet (minimum 20 images)
- 12.7.15- 12.18.15 Job shadows
- 12.8.15- Pre-tech Salsa poster collaboration with DCM @12:45
- 12.16.15. and 12.17.15 MMU student visit days
- 12.21.15 Champlain College Visit
- 12.23.15-01.03.16 Winter Break