- Update from administration on the upcoming (Thursday) writing exercise with EHS/CTE shared students.
- For any Juniors or Senors looking to obtain their drivers license, and have or will have their permit, there are openings in both A and B day 7/8 classes for next semester. If you are interested please email Emmy Charron
Today’s Lesson Plan:
- Dan Post Senning presentation
- Concept Development:
- Finish reading in Graphic Design Solutions (chapter 11)
- Components of an ad: tagline/sign off
- Developing the approach: Graphic Design Solutions reading (Developing Ad Ideas pages 265-277).
- After the presentation, we will send emails to your job hosts:
- Attach resume (make sure you have teacher OK)
- cc (stands for carbon copy– does anyone know why?) both Ms. Perlah and Mrs. Brown
- make sure a teacher proofs your email before you send.
- Developing the approach: Due EOD Friday 12.04.15
- Reading in Graphic Design Solutions: Chapter 11: Advertising p.261-285 (start with elements of an ad)
- Brainstorming Assignment. Due EOD Friday 12.04.15
- A10 | Ad Campaign. You may not begin developing digital comps until you have developed a concept (that has been approved) and you have THREE roughs.
- Thank you card save in Assignments/Thank You Cards. First comp due……… EOW
- Final Digital Photo Pro-signment
- Second contact sheet (minimum 20 images) Due EOD Wednesday 12.9.15
- Final Submission Due Friday 12.18.15
- Reading in Graphic Design Solutions: Chapter 2: Overview of Graphic Design/ p. 29-34 (start with concept, stop before production)
- Digital Photo: First contact sheet (minimum 20 images) 11.20.15
- 12.2.15 Dan Post Senning presentation in DCM
- 12.4.15 End of Quarter 2 Progress Period
- 12.7.15-12.18.15 Job shadows
- 12.16.15. and 12.17.15 MMU student visit days
- 12.21.15 Champlain College Visit
- 12.23.15-01.03.16 Winter Break