- Keagen: Community Service photos (delete terrible photos, put good ones on server Workgroup/Community Service Photos 2015/KMathieson, and bring a thumb drive with jpegs to Emmy and Ms. Curtis). Done, yes?
- Tyler: add credit line, output (on nice paper), score and fold. All first year students must sign
- SkillsUSA job interview competition on January, 20 2016 at CTE. DCM is looking for candidates to compete. Career coordinators, English instructors and program instructors will work with students to prepare a resume, practice a job application, and prepare for the interview!
- Thai students presentation: in M116 beginning at 12:45: Jake. If you have an academic class you must get permission from your academic instructor (Sergei and Tyler)
Today’s Lesson Plan:
- Before break: make final changes on letterhead and business card. Must have teacher approval prior to break
- After break: BUSINESS CARD; you will make a production file 8up Instructions. LETTERHEAD: Copy and paste resume on letterhead. Make adjustments as needed to fit content on the page. Print and turn in for proofing
- Ms. V will work with one pod at a time to print and cut (on the commercial cutter) your business cards
- Information card; work time
- Job shadow information cards.
- save in Assignments/Job Shadow Info Cards First comp due EOD Today
- Stationery Assignment Final submissions Due EOD Thursday; printed versions must include: LETTERHEAD- 8.5 x 11. BUSINESS CARD- 1 duplexed (with marks and bleeds do not cut), and 1 production sheet. RESUME- 8.5 x 11, (no marks, do not cut)
- save in Assignments/Stationery
- Final Digital Photo Pro-signment
- First contact sheet (minimum 20 images) Due EOD Friday 11.20.15
- Second contact sheet (minimum 20 images) Due EOD Wednesday 12.9.15
- Final Submission Due Friday 12.18.15
- Digital Photo pro-signment proposal. Due date: 11.12.15
- A is for…. Due date: 11.12.15
- Print: 1. Print as booklet from Indesign (duplexed), do not fold/trim. Staple in the corner 2. Print as booklet from Indesign (duplexed), fold, staple in the center & trim.
- save in semester one/assignments/alphabet book. Make sure you update your Imageography
- Photography: Portrait Due date: 11.04.15.
- 11.23.15 -11.27.15 Thanksgiving Break