- Happy Monday
- Wireless has been dodgy in the afternoons, expect it will happen again and be proactive (Command S is your best friend).
Today’s Lesson Plan:
- Review final digital photo “pro-signment”
- A is for: print booklet in ID: print booklet in ID. Software/printer interface
- worktime: second comp due EOD Tomorrow. Print booklet (duplexed) w/ marks & bleeds (do not fold or trim), staple in the corner and place in hand-in box
- due date: Thursday 11.12.15
- DAM (digital asset management) check-up’s
- Sketchbook # 8 Heroic Qualities and Typography. Due 11.12.15
- Final Digital Photo Pro-signment
- Written Proposal Due EOD Friday 11.13.15
- First contact sheet (minimum 20 images) Due EOD Friday 11.20.15
- Second contact sheet (minimum 20 images) Due EOD Friday 12.4.15
- Final Submission Due Friday 12.18.15
- A is for…. Due Thursday 11.12.15 EOD.
- Print: 1. Print as booklet from Indesign (duplexed), do not fold/trim. Staple in the corner 2. Print as booklet from Indesign (duplexed), fold, staple in the center & trim.
- save in semester one/assignments/alphabet book. Make sure you update your Imageography
- Photography: Portrait Due date: 11.04.15
- Layered Type Portrait Due date: 10.28.15
- save in semester one/assignments/Illustrator/layered type portrait
- 11.10.15 Full Student Council Meeting @ 12:00
- 11.12.15 & 11.13.15 CTE Community Service Days
- 11.16.15 DCM job shadow bus tour @ 9:40
- 11.23.15 -11.27.15 Thanksgiving Break