- Collect DCM paperwork (resource contract & electronic policy) from Alayna
- Announcement: Beginning Monday, September 28, parking enforcement will begin. Students parking on campus during the school day must purchase a parking permit. Failure to display a parking permit may result in the vehicle being ticketed and/or towed. If students are interested in purchasing a permit, they should see Mrs. Connolly in the CTE Main office
- CCV Drawing class:
- supply list: Large sketch book 14″ x 17″, small sketch book 5″ x 7″, 1 kneaded eraser, drawing pencils HB, 2B, A good set of colored pencils 18 or 24 pack (PrismaColor Premier or similar).
- First class Friday, Bus departs @ 9:20 sharp!
- Quiz (for real) raster & vectors. Alex R + Jacob
- Selma: images off Camera #4
- Student Council; Meeting at 12:00 in M116 lunch provided: Matt (just let Mr. Bisson know).
- English; 11:15 am
Today’s Lesson Plan:
- Review Design Category Definitions, use of examples. Begin revisions.
- Review reading DBI + Publication Design. Intro to the Elements of Design.
- Illustrator: art board tool, layers, strokes, fills, clipping mask
- Reading: Exploring Publication Design read pages 37-42. Stop after imagery. Due BOD today
- Sketchbook Assignment. due EOD Today
- DBI Shapes Assignment. due EOD Friday
- Print on letter size paper, turn on marks & bleeds
- Pen tool Assignment
- PAGE 1 & 2 only was was due last week! Please print, staple and put in turn in box by EOD TODAY
- You may be asked to re-submit, as we are looking for mastery of the tool. Practice makes perfect.
- Page 3 (Fish) due EOD: Friday
- Graphic Design Categories Poster
- Revisions due EOD Monday
9/11/15 CCV first drawing class. Be on time with your supplies
9/22/15 CTE Opening Assembly @ 10:00. Wear your CTE T Shirt!