- Collect DCM paperwork (resource contract & electronic policy) from Alayna
- Camera return; Belma and Selma
- Evacuation drill at 10:50
- Announcement: Beginning Monday, September 28, parking enforcement will begin. Students parking on campus during the school day must purchase a parking permit. Failure to display a parking permit may result in the vehicle being ticketed and/or towed. If students are interested in purchasing a permit, they should see Mrs. Connolly in the CTE Main office
- Student Council; anyone else? Meeting tomorrow at 12:00 in M116 lunch provided
- CCV Drawing 1 students: If you did not have your Social Security # last week, make sure to stop up in Student Services to see Ms. Emmy ASAP, so you can register for the class
- First sketchbook assignment! Woo-hoo!
- CTE administration introduction @ 10:00 in DCM lab
Today’s Lesson Plan:
- Quiz (for real) raster & vectors
- Pen tool review, layers, strokes & fill with fish
- Design elements: Exploring Publication Design read pages 37-42. Stop after imagery. Due BOD tomorrow
- Shape: Design Basics Index: Read page 125 and 130-131. Complete before starting shape assignment
- Illustrator: Shape tools, bleed and art board tool
- Digital Photography Assignment | Exposure: was due yesterday BOD
- Sketchbook Assignment. due EOD Thursday
- DBI Shapes Assignment. due EOD Friday
- Print on letter size paper, turn on marks & bleeds
- Pen tool Assignment
- PAGE 1 & 2 only. Save in Semester One/Assignments/Illustrator/PenTool was was due EOD Friday. Please print and put in turn in box
- You may be asked to re-submit, as we are looking for mastery of the tool. Practice makes perfect.
- Page 3 (Fish) due EOD: Friday
9/11/15 CCV first drawing class. Be on time with your supplies
9/22/15 CTE Opening Assembly @ 10:00. Wear your CTE T Shirt!