- Happy Monday. Today is the last day of August… 😦
- We have Digital Photo in the First Year Lab @ 11:15. Bring your cameras with you, if you’ve got one.
- Collect paperwork from: Khalil.
- There is a GRAPHIC DESIGNER POSITION at UPS Store in Essex. If interested, stop by the Career Center in the Library for more information, or see a GD instructor for more info.
- First client job assignments will be given out tomorrow.
Projects/Assignments/Client Work (in order of priority)
- Digital Photography. First Assignment: Exposure. ALL
- Due Tuesday Sept. 8th BOD
- Design Studio Business Cards. Client: DCM (Design & Creative Media). ALL
- Revisions due EOD today
- 10603. Graphic Design Program Re-Brand (Design & Creative Media). ALL
- Research, sketches and first round of ideas due EOD today. Turn in your folder with all your “stuff” in it.
- 10601. Natural Resources Re-brand. Client: Jason Kittredge.
- 10602. CTE Meet & Greet. Client: Theresa Sorrell.
- 10605. CTE Rebranding. Client: Tracey Brown & Robin Perlah/Bob Travers.
- 10604. GIV Leave Behind. Client: Annie Schneider.
- 10608. CTE/Sending School Poster. Client: Bob Travers
- 10609. Stream Light Lantern Parade. Client: Kim Desjardins
- 10610. CTE Business Card Rebranding. Client: Tracey Brown & Robin Perlah/Bob Travers
- 10611. CTE T-shirt Assembly Poster. Client: Linda Dulleba
- 10612. Career Networks Rebranding. Client: Markey Read
- 10615. Advanced Mechanics/Mechatronics (future CTE program). Client: Robin Lane
- Monday Sept. 7th NO SCHOOL (Labor Day)