- Document set-up: 11×17, with .125″ bleeds
- Either landscape or portrait
- Save poster in Semester One/Assignments/Contemporary Designer
- Be sure to save all images used in an images folder.
The poster should include:
- Examples of the designer’s work
- Biographical details (for example, where the designer lives, where they are from, where they were trained/went to school, what they are passionate about, why they became a designer, what they love about design, what they hate about design, etc).
- Consider placement, size, scale and color to make the poster easy to read and visually interesting to look at.
Choose ONE of the following designers:
- David Carson
- Milton Glaser
- Paula Scher
- Stefan Sagmeister
- James Victore
- One designer from Pentagram: Find the list of designers here