Phew, we made it through the first week!
- Pam, we need your CTE paperwork packet
- Signed student handbook: DUE this morning
- Ms. Emmy (guidance) will be here at 9:45 to introduce herself, and to meet with interested CCV Drawing students to schedule Accuplacer (Alex S.- check in with an instructor quickly at the start of class)
- Student ID photos in Student Services @ 11:00 + setting up cafeteria accounts, if needed.
- Pass out sketchbooks.
- If you have a dSLR camera that you plan to use for Digital Photography, bring it on Monday!
Today’s Lesson Plan:
- Networked Accounts:
- if there is a nameplate file on your new desktop, please first move it to the server: groups/workgroups/nameplates2015
- Finish up Hieroglyphics
- group discussion
- Intro to Illustrator:
- Digital Asset Management: What is Graphic Design folder/imagery folder in Assignments.
- Document Set-up: tabloid size, intent for Print. Naming protocols for files (use initials!)
- Type Tool + Color: Fill/Stroke.
- Placing images/resizing
- After lunch:
- make a nameplate if you haven’t yet.
- Hieroglyphic Assignment due BOD Friday
- What is GD poster assignment… due EOD Monday
- Signed student handbook: Due today BOD
- No School Monday, Sept. 7 (labor day)