- If you have a dSLR camera that you plan to use for Digital Photography, bring it on Monday!
- Khalil: Meet with Mrs. Wilson at 10:55 am
- Photos for IDs in Student Services @ 11:00 am. Taylor, see Emmy while waiting for your new photo!
- Jake: see instructor briefly at the start of class.
- Who gets to bring their laptop home tonight??? You may not take your laptop home until ALL paperwork is signed and returned (handbook, packet, GD forms)
Projects/Assignments/Client Work (in order of priority)
- Design Studio Business Cards. Client: DCM (Design & Creative Media). ALL
- You will each design a BC for yourself as a designer for the Design Studio. Include the contact information provided on the blog, including hours + phone #. Also include your email address.
- 10603. Graphic Design Program Re-Brand (Design & Creative Media). ALL
- Begin research and ideation and sketches.
- 10601. Natural Resources Re-brand. Client: Jason Kittredge.
- 10602. CTE Meet & Greet. Client: Theresa Sorrell.
- 10605. CTE Rebranding. Client: Tracey Brown & Robin Perlah/Bob Travers.
- 10604. GIV Leave Behind. Client: Annie Schneider.
- 10608. CTE/Sending School Poster. Client: Bob Travers
- 10609. Stream Light Lantern Parade. Client: Kim Desjardins
- 10610. CTE Business Card Rebranding. Client: Tracey Brown & Robin Perlah/Bob Travers
- 10611. CTE T-shirt Assembly Poster. Client: Linda Dulleba
- 10612. Career Networks Rebranding. Client: Markey Read
- 10615. Advanced Mechanics/Mechatronics (future CTE program). Client: Robin Lane
- Monday Sept. 7th NO SCHOOL (Labor Day)