- Morning meeting in GD 1. Icebreaker with GD2— 3 adjectives & Brainstorm: expectations for success in the GD program at CTE. (9:45-10:30)
- Nuts & Bolts (10:30-11)
- set up workstations and laptops with Ms. P
- Student packets & schedules, handbook, GD policies etc.
- Give Ms Vaida your workstation #, so she can track your supplies.
- GD schedule, including Digital Photography on Mondays
- CCV courses: Drawing & GD 1
- You may not take your laptop home until ALL paperwork is signed and returned (handbook, packet, GD forms)
Projects/Assignments/Client Work (in order of priority)
- Design Studio Business Cards. Client: DCM (Design & Creative Media). ALL
- You will each design a BC for yourself as a designer for the Design Studio. Include the contact information provided on the blog, including hours + phone #. Also include your email address.
- 10603. Graphic Design Program Re-Brand (Design & Creative Media). ALL
- We will review this as our first Design Studio job tomorrow during our first Design Studio meeting.
- 10601. Natural Resources Re-brand. Client: Jason Kittredge.
- 10602. CTE Meet & Greet. Client: Theresa Sorrell.
- 10605. CTE Rebranding. Client: Bob Travers.
- 10604. GIV Leave Behind. Client: Annie Schneider.
- Monday Sept. 7th NO SCHOOL (Labor Day)