- Take home presentation boards and other work you might want to keep. Don’t wait till Wednesday. That means you must take it home today.
- Laptops may not leave the room (you will still be able to use them while in the program)
- Please see Ms. Vaida if you need a flash drive.
- Lunch is on us. We will leave at 11:00. Wear walking shoes (& rain jackets)
- The final student council meeting for this year will be held today at 12:00 in room M116
End of Year Clean Up:
- Missing power cords and Design Basic Index books: Shauna & Keana.
- Output 8 ½ x 11 prints of all your portfolio work for your portfolio book. (process book and other prototypes can go in side pockets).
- Workstations must be left in the condition that they were when you came. Please organize, recycle, take home work.
- Server: Update your personal server folder with all project work from this year (make sure it is in GD2 folder). Delete any personal work or Design Studio work that is in your personal folder on the server. DO NOT touch the jobshop folder files (unless it is the clean up a job you have not yet been assessed on)
- Make PDFs of any/all work you would like to take with you (can be either project work or Design Studio work).
Projects/Assignments/Client Work: MUST COMPLETE BEFORE LUNCH TODAY
Bookjacket Project. Keana.
- Output-Ms. V will run, bring them to the library to be wrapped and deliver to Ms. Quinn.
Project Z-11. Personal Timeline & Face to Face WAS DUE THURSDAY- Keana
10502 Building Technology Trailer Wrap. Chad.
- Have Ms. P look one more time Clean up file and prep for Yipes with a slug.
10573 CTE Logo Rebrand Meghan
- organize/print/mount comps on artboards to show process. This WAS due EOD Thursday.
10504. Pro Foods Rebranding. Client: John Barton. Logo due Q1. Chad.
- did you test on a PC? If yes, send to client and copy instructor on email
- June 10 recognition ceremony