- Portfolio Presentations are done! Pat yourself on the back for a job well done.
- Today is the Bookjacket reception. Dress nicely: no hoodies/no hats. Business casual, like when we are going out to industry.
- If you owe English exam/s you need to make a plan with Mr. Bisson and update instructors
- Anyone that has not completed thank you, drawing & time line- must complete
- Kyle W: check in with instructor re: Portfolio Presentation
- Hom: student services 11:45-12:15.
- Take home presentation boards and other work you might want to keep. Don’t wait till Wednesday.
- De-briefing about Portfolio Process/Presentation
- Bookjacket Reception: 10:15-11
- Ice Cream Party afterwards (Nate & Keana will get ice cream)
- If you are finished with your work (and if the weather cooperates)… lawn games.
- GD Housekeeping (to be completed Monday & Tuesday morning):
- Make PDFs of all project work. Save whatever work you want to take home on a flash drive (See Ms. Vaida if you need a flash drive)
- Clean workstation, clean monitor, remove your own work from the wall. Recycle files you do not need. Printed Projects/Prototypes in good condition may donated to the classroom as samples..
- DO NOT delete Project/Assignment work off of the server
- DO delete all personal files off of desktop/server
- Check in books + color wheels + tools
PAST DUE Assignments: (They were ALL DUE yesterday)
- Thank you to Dan Post.
- After you complete your presentation, please write a thank you note to Dan on your GD designed stationery thanking him for his presentations, and reflecting on one thing that you learned from him that you were able to use in your presentation.
- Project Z-11: Personal Timeline.
- See design brief for details.
- Face to Face:
- Use drawing paper and a variety of pencils with different hardnesses to get a wide range of values.
- English essays
- June 10: Recognition Practice in the AM
- June 10: Recognition ceremony
- June 11/12: Make up days