- Bookjacket voting is open until June 4th.
- Mr. Bisson will be in the GD lab during English to help with script writing/editing as needed.
- Hom-return books to Ms. Vera
- Final Portfolio (see updated Portfolio page for dates and documents)
- Mounting. Store mounted pieces along the shelf in the back of the room. (Remember to ask Ms. V for assistance releasing prints & to check out X-acto knives
- Script: introduction, transitions (elaborate on 3 of the 6 pieces), conclusion. Turn in notes for feedback
- Presentation practice: Today- meetings with either instructor to workshop your script. Tomorrow- run through in production lab.presentation practice schedule – Sheet1-2
- Prototypes/Samples: Print & produce samples of work to size & scale, and build prototypes. Only one sample of each, with the exception of business cards (you may want one for each panel member)
- none this week.
- June 1-4 portfolio presentations
- June 5 Bookjacket Reception
- June 10 recognition ceremony