Final Portfolio ALL
- Final Portfolio Documents/Timeline
- Mounting. Store mounted pieces in your portfolio case, or on the top of the shelf in the GD2 lab.
- Presentation practice: Today- meetings with either instructor to workshop your script. Tomorrow- run through in production lab. presentation practice schedule – Sheet1-2
- Prototypes/Samples: Print & produce samples of work to size & scale, and build prototypes. Only one sample of each, with the exception of business cards (you may want one for each panel member)
10502 Building Technology Trailer Wrap. Chad.
- Waiting on client approval. Email Mr. Travers and ask for feedback (see instructor)
10573 CTE Logo Rebrand Meghan
- organize/print/mount comps on artboards to show process, see instructor
10504. Pro Foods Rebranding. Client: John Barton. Logo due Q1. Chad.
- finish PDF and send to client
10514 Winooski Valley Park District posters. Meg
- We have the OK to print. Ready file and turn in for grading
- June 1-4 portfolio presentation
- June 10 recognition ceremony