- Happy Monday
- Portfolio Box: join GD 1 in the lab for a quick review
Final Portfolio ALL
- Resume: re-submit first draft-Shauna, Meg, Chad
- Using your portfolio list with notes from instructor (from Friday’s individual portfolio conferences), check in with instructor to confirm missing/changing submissions
- continue revisions (NOT client work)
- Build a process book for one client piece.
- Keana: Branch Schoolhouse- after instructor approval, send to client
CCV project work (GD1/DIM/GD2). ALL
- Finish revisions and submit for feedback. Final projects due May 22 (Friday)
ATB BBQ labels. Chad
- see email, make labels for May 21st sale, print & deliver
10502 Building Technology Trailer Wrap. Chad.
- Waiting on client approval
10573 CTE Logo Rebrand Meghan
- organize/print/mount comps on artboards to show process, see instructor
10558. Girls Rock Vermont promotional postcard. Client: Linda Bassick. Shauna
- waiting on client approval, see email.
- once approved print 500
10583. Recognition Night Invitations/Programs. Client: Bob Travers. Meg/Chad
- On hold we get student speakers.
10504. Pro Foods Rebranding. Client: John Barton. Logo due Q1. Chad.
- Test completed and confirmed (by Chad) that it works
- Send to client
10514 Winooski Valley Park District posters. Meg
- waiting for instructor to proof
- once approved by instructor, send to client due EOD today
- May 22, digital portfolio due
- June 1-4, portfolio presentation
- June 10, recognition ceremony