- Markey Read, resume workshop: today @ 10:00 am. Please straighten up your work area, and make sure you have a clean copy of your resume printed.
Final Portfolio ALL
- Develop list of 10 portfolio pieces. Teacher meetings will likely be tomorrow.
- Start revisions (NOT client work)
- Build a process book for one client piece.
CCV project work (GD1/DIM/GD2). ALL
- Finish revisions.
ATB BBQ labels. Chad
- see email, make labels for May 21st sale, print & deliver
10502 Building Technology Trailer Wrap. Chad.
- Finish up changes. Send proof to Mr. Travers when you have teacher approval.
- Clean/organize files.
10579 Natural Resources Maple Syrup Sticker. Meg
- Set -up template for stickers and run One test sheet, once you have teacher approval run and deliver
10573 CTE Logo Rebrand Meghan
- organize/print/mount comps on artboards to show process, see instructor
10558. Girls Rock Vermont promotional postcard. Client: Linda Bassick. Shauna
- check email revise front cover with small logo see instructor for art direction
10508. Recognition Wayfinding Signage for Rink (large format). Client: Bob Travers. Chad
- Have Ms. V proof. Make PDF x1a’s and print LFP
10583. Recognition Night Invitations/Programs. Client: Bob Travers. Meg/Chad
- On hold we get student speakers.
10504. Pro Foods Rebranding. Client: John Barton. Logo due Q1. Chad.
- Finish interactive PDFs. Test on a PC.
10514 Winooski Valley Park District posters. Meg
- waiting for client response
10550. CNS Print Materials. Client: Scott Fay. Shauna.
- submit for grading