- Today is a B day!
- There are now openings at GIV Arts for both men and women. http://www.giv.org/institutes/arts/
- EHS is not providing busing at the end of the day today.
Any EHS/CTE student who needs a ride should come to the office and sign up with Pauline Jutras. CTE will transport home.
- Markey Read, resume workshop: tomorrow @ 10:00 am. Please straighten up your work area, and make sure you have a clean copy of your resume printed.
Final Portfolio ALL
- Develop list of 10 portfolio pieces. Teacher meetings will likely be tomorrow.
- Start revisions (NOT client work)
- Build a process book for one client piece.
CCV project work (GD1/DIM/GD2). ALL
- Finish revisions.
10502 Building Technology Trailer Wrap. Chad.
- Finish up changes. Send proof to Mr. Travers when you have teacher approval.
- Clean/organize files.
10579 Natural Resources Maple Syrup Sticker. Meg
- Waiting for paper, we have approval from client to run.
10573 CTE Logo Rebrand Meghan
- organize/print/mount comps on artboards to show process, see instructor
10558. Girls Rock Vermont promotional postcard. Client: Linda Bassick. Shauna
- waiting for client reply. Instructor will script an email. stay tuned.
10508. Recognition Wayfinding Signage for Rink (large format). Client: Bob Travers. Chad
- Have Ms. V proof. Make PDF x1a’s and print LFP
10583. Recognition Night Invitations/Programs. Client: Bob Travers. Meg/Chad
- Make changes based on client proof.
- print & cut tickets (2000)
10504. Pro Foods Rebranding. Client: John Barton. Logo due Q1. Chad.
- Finish interactive PDFs. Test on a PC.
10514 Winooski Valley Park District posters. Meg
- waiting for client response
10550. CNS Print Materials. Client: Scott Fay. Shauna.
- submit for grading