- Happy Monday: May the 4th be with you!
- State Arts Assessment; tomorrow @ 10:00 a.m. in our lab
- GIV Arts: There are a couple of last minute spots for male students to attend the Governor’s Institute on the Arts… Since this is last minute, they are waiving application fees.
- Dakota and Jake Dealer.com presentation
- product label Build/fit templates for box/label: measure + set up PDPs check point size. Resource: Measurement conversions (inch—>point size)
- Product Label: Template with measurements + point size. Place printed template (to size and scale). Make sure to write point size used, mark dimensions, and indicate area on PDP. due EOD today. Must get teacher sign off!
- Bookjacket: print one more, scale to fit with marks (to be used for text proofing).Place in hand-in box. Due before English on Tuesday.
- CCV Dual Enrollment Project work: Revisions based on instructor feedback due no later than Friday May 8th. Final submission will be May 22nd.
GD2 Step-Up Day Label (Khalil, Taylor, Jake)
- Make a PDF (smallest file size) titled by your name and place in folder on server
- Print and place in hand-in box include your name
- prototype assembled + folder submitted for grading (with flat uncut copy of files);
- make sure to replace all placeholder text with real copy.
- revisions (save as comp2) ready for Dennis (place smallest file size pdf in folder on server/groups/workgroup/snowboard)
- project folder submitted for grading;
- Make up job shadows. Dates to be determined: Mckenna, Alexis, Kyle W.
- State Arts Assessment; May 5th
- Dan Post-Senning presentation: May 7th @ 10:00
- transition meetings for graduating seniors (Cari Papp); May 5th @ 10:00- 12:15 pm
- transition meetings for juniors returning to CTE (Lynn Vera); May 12th @ 9:45-11:00 am