- Mckenna laptop return
- 4th quarter Progress Report close tomorrow: Gradebook has been updated. All late/missing work has been marked as NTI (not turned in). Any missing work not turned in by EOD tomorrow will be reflected as such in your progress report. Remember, it is always better to turn in work late than not at all!
- Bookjacket client meetings. Anyone who did not meet yesterday afternoon you will meet this afternoon/same time. Meetings will be in Ms. Gulick’s office, plan on arriving 5 minutes prior to start time. Make sure you have: the book, concept worksheet, examples of old covers from your research, research sheet, thumbnails, first comp, paper and pencil. Bookjacket folders are due tomorrow (unless you have MAJOR revisions- see an instructor) in addition to your supporting documents, print one 11 x 17 do not trim.
- Job Shadow presentations @ 11:15
- Product label-once you have your food category/container begin your research sheet
- product label –food category and container due BOD tomorrow
- Bookjacket revisions due EOD tomorrow (please submit the whole project folder)
- CCV Dual Enrollment Project work: Revisions based on instructor feedback due no later than Friday May 8th. Final submission will be May 22nd.
GD2 Step-Up Day Label (still missing 3!)
- Make a PDF (smallest file size) titled by your name and place in folder on server
- Print and place in hand-in box include your name
- prototype assembled + folder submitted for grading (with flat uncut copy of files);
- make sure to replace all placeholder text with real copy.
- revisions (save as comp2) ready for Dennis (place smallest file size pdf in folder on server/groups/workgroup/snowboard)
- project folder submitted for grading;
- Make up job shadows. Dates to be determined: Mckenna, Alexis, Kyle W.
- State Arts Assessment; May 5th
- Dan Post-Senning presentation: May 7th @ 10:00
- transition meetings for graduating seniors (Cari Papp); May 5th @ 10:00- 12:15 pm
- transition meetings for juniors returning to CTE (Lynn Vera); May 12th @ 9:45-11:00 am