CCV project work (GD1/DIM/GD2). ALL
- Continue developing first comps, get teacher feedback as needed.
Bookjacket Project. ALL
- 4 Comps (one of each book) was due before break. (use authors bio from Shauna’s on all books.)
10586 EHS Prom tickets. Meg
- waiting for client reply. was there one?
10580 VT Phil Spring. Chad
- Prep files for submission + grading. Put on Ms. V’s desk.
10579 Natural Resources Maple Syrup Sticker. Meg
- waiting for client reply. Make sure you deliver a hard copy to her mailbox.
10567 GD Recruitment cards Chad
- Revise PC #4.
10573 CTE Logo Rebrand Meghan
- continue to work on comps
10558. Girls Rock Vermont promotional postcard. Client: Linda Bassick. Shauna
- waiting for client reply.
10508. Recognition Wayfinding Signage for Rink (large format). Client: Bob Travers. Meg
- Ms. Vaida will get dimensions.
10583. Recognition Night Invitations/Programs. Client: Bob Travers. Meg/Chad
- begin developing program design– CHAD!
- Update numbers for invites, programs, tickets. See Ms. V- she is finding out from the office.
10525 LF Prints. Sarah Knight. Meg
- make changes and send to client for final approval
10504. Pro Foods Rebranding. Client: John Barton. Logo due Q1. Chad.
- duplexed leave-behind: run/trim/deliver
- menu template: waiting for client.
10514 Winooski Valley Park District posters. Meg
- Revise posters as soon as you have photos. Did you replace the logo for the first two posters?
10550. CNS Print Materials. Client: Scott Fay. Shauna.
- see email from Ms. V. Meet with Ms. P and send email to Scott.
10502. BT Trailer Decals. Client: Jim Gilmartin. Chad.
- Instructors will forward the estimate to Mr. Gilmartin.
10503. Non Trad Poster. Client: Lynn Vera/Bob Travers. Due date TBD. Keana
- Prep file for submission and grading, leave on Ms. V’s desk.
- Dan Post-Senning presentation: May 7th @ 10:00
- Markey Read, resume workshop: May 12th @ 10:00