- Welcome Back. We are in the home stretch; seven weeks left in the school year!
- A moment of silence for the tragedy in Nepal. How can we help?
- Make up job shadows. Dates to be determined: Mckenna, Alexis, Kyle W.
- Champlain College: Game studio career day. presentation 11:00-12:30 (Jonah, Khalil, Kyle W, with Ms. Vaida). Leaving CTE at 10:30, returning at 1:00. Only if you are in good standing with work completion!
- Bookjacket client meetings begin this week. What to expect?
- Late project amnesty day! This means that you have until the end of today before it is considered LATE. See sticky notes and Past Due list for details.
- Work on Job Shadow presentations (Wednesday + Thursday)
- Design 11:15-11:45 am
- Production 11:45 am- 12:15 pm
- Job Shadow presentations
- One per job site. Work together in groups.
- See guidelines in your packet. Make sure you cover all the essential information
- Make it personal, interesting and engaging.
- Make it visually appealing (we are designers, after all)
- GD2 Step-Up Day Label
- Make a PDF (smallest file size) titled by your name and place in folder on server
- Print and place in hand-in box include your name
- completed comp; art directed & approved by teacher.
- Ready for client meeting; print & place in hand in box
- CD Project
- prototype assembled + folder submitted for grading (with flat uncut copy of files);
- make sure to replace all placeholder text with real copy.
- revisions (save as comp2) ready for Dennis (place smallest file size pdf in folder on server/groups/workgroup/snowboard)
- project folder submitted for grading;
- CCV Dual Enrollment Project work
- at least a comp should be turned in for teacher feedback;
- Job Shadow Unit
- Job Shadow thank you emails. One for each host. Get instructor to proof before sending. Print from gmail and submit for credit (cc: Brown, Perlah, Papp)
- Champlain College: Game studio career day (Jonah, Khalil, Kyle W, with Ms. Vaida) Tuesday April 28th 10:30-1:00
- Dan Post-Senning presentation: May 7th @ 10:00
- transition meetings for graduating seniors (Cari Papp); May 5th @ 10:00- 12:15 pm
- transition meetings for juniors returning to CTE (Lynn Vera); May 12th @ 9:45-11:00 am