- Job shadows: Jayson, Dakota, Kyle W, Chase. Friday: Mckenna, Nate, Jake, Jonah, Griffen. Make-ups after break: Mckenna, Alexis, Kyle W.
- see yesterday’s lesson plan. if you don’t know by now, we have a problem.
In the sprit of job shadow and SBAC chaos; all current work is due before you leave for APRIL BREAK. This includes:
- GD2 Step-Up Day Label
- Make a PDF (smallest file size) titled by your name and place in folder on server
- Print and place in hand-in box include your name
- completed comp; art directed & approved by teacher.
- Ready for client meeting; print & place in hand in box
- CD Project
- prototype assembled + folder submitted for grading (with flat uncut copy of files);
- make sure to replace all placeholder text with real copy.
- revisions (save as comp2) ready for Dennis (place smallest file size pdf in folder on server/groups/workgroup/snowboard)
- project folder submitted for grading;
- CCV Dual Enrollment Project work
- at least a comp should be turned in for teacher feedback;
- Job Shadow Unit
- Job Shadow assignments/dates
- Complete Job Shadow packet while on shadow.
- Job Shadow thank you emails. One for each host. Students going out on Friday, April 17th, can send that email when they return from spring break. Get instructor to proof before sending. Print from gmail and submit for credit (cc: Brown, Perlah, Papp)
- Drawing Journal was due Tuesday. Will not be accepted later than EOD today.
- Job shadows: April 6-17th
- SBAC testing: April 6-17th
- April break: 20-24th
- Dan Post-Senning presentation: May 7th @ 10:00
- Lynn Vera; meetings with students who are returning to CTE May 12th @ 9:45-11:00 am