- CCV GD1/GD2/DIM students: project check-in with an instructor
- Print your resume and place in hand in box. Due yesterday
CCV project work (GD1/DIM/GD2). ALL
- print out and submit work before leaving for break.
Bookjacket Project. ALL
- update authors bio: replace existing authors bio with Shauna’s on all
- art direction: see comp and make revisions
- Comps due before break
10589 Dental Thank you cards. Keana
- have client approval, set-up print document and print 25. Due Today
10586 EHS Prom tickets. Meg
- waiting on client response
10580 VT Phil Spring. Chad
- Email VT Phil to schedule pick up.
- Prep files for submission + grading. Put on Ms. V’s desk.
10579 Natural Resources Maple Syrup Sticker. Meg
- Meet with instructor to explain revisions. Spellcheck. Make revisions then send first proof to client.
10567 GD Recruitment cards Chad
- PC #3 build comp. For images Use PS, IA Wacom tablet, digital camera icons Text; should include a quote (something about taking the first step) Due YESTERDAY. We need to mail these before break.
10573 CTE Logo Rebrand Meghan
- continue to work on comps
10558. Girls Rock Vermont promotional postcard. Client: Linda Bassick. Shauna
- We need to email Samara & Linda about logo. Do they know who created the logo, can we get in contact with them directly. The logos they have are sized for web, not print. Otherwise, can we rebuild the logo?
- We still need quantities from Linda
10508. Recognition Wayfinding Signage for Rink (large format). Client: Bob Travers. Meg***
- see Mr. Travers this morning bring a pencil, pad and measuring tape
10583. Recognition Invitation. Client: Bob Travers. Meg
- make revisions based on PC size. send revised postcard and ticket to client for approval. Update numbers for invites, programs, tickets.
10525 LF Prints. Sarah Knight. Meg
- See client email; one new quote and two small corrections
- We need to send her a quote for the posters we have and get approval to run.
- Due Before Lunch
10504. Pro Foods Rebranding. Client: John Barton. Logo due Q1. Chad.
- style guide – waiting for instructor to proof
- duplexed leave – place new imagery and get instructor feedback.
- menu template – continue refining design as a InDesign file. Once you have approval from teacher, build interactive PDF.
10514 Winooski Valley Park District posters. Meg
- waiting client feedback (see email)
10513. Education Consulting Logo/Identity. Client: Mike Deweese. Keana
- Change of plans we will run letterhead 1500 & BC 1000, and will let him know we can’t run envelopes.
- make a word template for both letterhead and envelope- see Ms. V
10550. CNS Print Materials. Client: Scott Fay. Shauna.
- waiting on client response
- Ms. V, get estimate from Creative label
10502. BT Trailer Decals. Client: Jim Gilmartin. Chad.
- waiting on estimate from Yipes, send reminder email
10503. Non Trad Poster. Client: Lynn Vera/Bob Travers. Due date TBD. Keana
- Clean up files/selections. Add contrast to the background for Kodi and sharpen image. Print and show to instructor
- We need to print/frame copies for the models.