- CCV GD1/GD2/DIM students: project check-in with an instructor
- Keana: return tablet
- Keana meet with Linda Dulleba in production room @ 11:00 (senior portfolio)
Bookjacket Project. ALL
- update authors bio: replace existing authors bio with Shauna’s on all
- art direction: see comp and make revisions
10589 Dental Thank you cards. Keana
- build first comp. Due EOD
10588 ATB 4.16.15 labels. Chad
- have instructor proof.
10586 EHS Prom tickets. Meg
- make minor revisions-see instructor, once instructor approves then send comp to client. Due EOD
10582 Lynn Vera Business card. Keana
- ready file for grading, and turn in to Ms. Vaida
10580 VT Phil Spring. Chad
- Check email for client response
- Do not submit for grading until program is complete
10579 Natural Resources Maple Syrup Sticker. Meg
- waiting on instructor to proof. Once proofed make revisions then send first proof to client.
10567 GD Recruitment cards Chad
- PC #3 build comp. For images Use PS, IA Wacom tablet, digital camera icons Text; should include a quote (something about taking the first step)
10573 CTE Logo Rebrand Meghan
- Continue developing comps
10558. Girls Rock Vermont promotional postcard. Client: Linda Bassick. Shauna
- reconstruct front panel of Girls Rock card, send to client with already drafted email before EOD (get Ms. Brown’s stamp of approval before sending)
10508. Recognition Wayfinding Signage for Rink (large format). Client: Bob Travers. Meg***
- we will begin these once the invitation is complete
10583. Recognition Invitation. Client: Bob Travers. Meg
- make revisions and send multiple versions to client, explaining that we are experimenting with the logo/identity of CTE
10525 LF Prints. Sarah Knight. Meg
- send email to client, requesting more content. We want to wrap this up by the end of April.
10504. Pro Foods Rebranding. Client: John Barton. Logo due Q1. Chad.
- style guide – waiting for instructor to proof
- duplexed leave – place new imagery and get instructor feedback.
- menu template – continue refining design as a InDesign file. Once you have approval from teacher, build interactive PDF.
10514 Winooski Valley Park District posters. Meg
- waiting client feedback (see email)
10513. Education Consulting Logo/Identity. Client: Mike Deweese. Keana
- Send follow up email to Village Copy (firstname.lastname@example.org) with answers to her questions.
- waiting on estimate from Pop Color (email@example.com) envelope: 250, letterhead 1500, BC 1000.
- client wants white stock
- make a word template- see Ms. V
10550. CNS Print Materials. Client: Scott Fay. Shauna.
- see email from client, it’s Number 2.
- request estimate from Creative label
10502. BT Trailer Decals. Client: Jim Gilmartin. Chad.
- waiting on estimate from Yipes
10503. Non Trad Poster. Client: Lynn Vera/Bob Travers. Due date TBD. Keana
- Waiting on client approval
- We need to print/frame copies for the models.