- Job shadows: Dakota, Alex, Tom, Nate, Jake, Griffen. Tomorrow: Jayson, Alexis, Taylor, Sarah, Hom and Alyssa
- bring lunch, dress professionally, bring job shadow packet & pen
- make sure you have your bus driver’s name & phone number (ask Ms. Papp or the driver when you get on the bus) and the program phone (879-5594)
- be at back door at 9:35 SHARP (you will see either Ms. Vaida or Ms. Papp)
- REAL ESTATE GUIDE/POP COLOR job shadow update: any one going to Pop Color for their production shadow, please note that the bus will pick you up in time for your return for ⅞ classes.
- CCV GD1 class students: project check in with instructors
- Recognition awards application deadline tomorrow 4.10.15 (you can’t win any scholarships without)
- GD2 Step Up Day participants- product label due EOD Friday 4.10.15 Make a PDF (smallest file size) titled by you name and place in folder on server
- Student Council will meet today(bring food drive box) and Friday this week, both days at 12:00 in room M116. Sandwiches and salad will be provided.
- Mckenna laptop & blazer return
- Hom meet with Marina in afternoon
- Job Shadow Unit: Job Shadow assignments/dates
- Complete Job Shadow packet while on shadow.
- First comp: If you have not printed your most recent comp (check the box), do so and place in hand-in box, instructors will begin art directing this morning.
- all copy (book description/authors bio) has been proofed. If you have revisions to make, make them, re-print and hand to instructor.
- CD project due 4.10.15 (Friday)
- Jewel case; print comp/cut to make sure it fits in jewel case
- Booklet; use can use placeholder text on your comp.
- Feedback from Dennis Healy is in! Check it out… There is a pdf with comments in Groups/Workgroups. Read your comments and start working on the next comp. Make sure to save your revisions as comp_02. (SAVE AS….)
- Job Shadow Unit
- PRINT BOTH emails & resume and turn in for grading. Due EOD today
- Looking for email confirmation from; Jake/Pop Color, Taylor/Seven Days, Jonah/Dealer.com, If you are going out this week and have not gotten confirmation from your host, you need to send another email- see instructor BEFORE you sent it.
- Bookjacket first comp
- Job shadows: April 6-17th
- SBAC testing: April 6-17th
- April 14th: drawing journal due
- April break: 20-24th
- Dan Senning-Post presentation: May 7th @ 10:00