- CCV GD1/GD2/DIM students: project check-in with an instructor
- Keana: Student council meeting @ noon today.
Bookjacket Project. ALL
- update authors bio: replace existing authors bio with Shauna’s on all
- art direction: see comp and make revisions
10589 Dental Thank you cards. Keana
- review file and meet with instructor
10588 ATB 4.16.15 labels. Chad
- have instructor proof.
10586 EHS Prom tickets. Meg
- make minor revisions-see instructor, once instructor approves then send comp to client. Due EOD
10582 Lynn Vera Business card. Keana
- Business card amount 200. set up production files and print (once you have instructor’s permission) Due EOD today
10580 VT Phil Spring. Chad
- check email and make revisions. Get confirmation to print
- Do not submit for grading until program is complete
10579 Natural Resources Maple Syrup Sticker. Meg
- waiting on instructor to proof. Once proofed make revisions then send first proof to client.
10567 GD Recruitment cards Chad
- PC #3 . Build comp. For images Use PS, IA Wacom tablet, digital camera icons Text; should include a quote (something about taking the first step)
10573 CTE Logo Rebrand Meghan
- Continue developing comps
10558. Girls Rock Vermont promotional postcard. Client: Linda Bassick. Shauna
- Forward email to instructors. Work on scripting response with an instructor.
10508. Recognition Wayfinding Signage for Rink (large format). Client: Bob Travers. Meg***
- see email for update on content
10583. Recognition Invitation. Client: Bob Travers. Meg
- make revisions based on meeting with instructors yesterday.
10525 LF Prints. Sarah Knight. Meg
- Send email to client, requesting more content. We want to wrap this up by the end of April.
10504. Pro Foods Rebranding. Client: John Barton. Logo due Q1. Chad.
- style guide – waiting for instructor to proof
- duplexed leave – waiting for client to send new images. Text has been proofed by instructor
- menu template (see sample menu in job folder). Menu template will be developed as an interactive PDF in Indesign. Make one version that is titled “Professional Foods/Bakery & Cafe” and one that is just titled “Professional Foods” Once we get the pdf working, let’s send it to the team and see what they think.
10514 Winooski Valley Park District posters. Meg
- waiting client feedback
10513. Education Consulting Logo/Identity. Client: Mike Deweese. Keana
- waiting on estimates from Village copy (email@example.com) & Pop Color firstname.lastname@example.org. envelope: 250, letterhead 1500, BC 1000.
- client wants white stock
- Make a word template- see Ms. V
10550. CNS Print Materials. Client: Scott Fay..
- check email and revise labels (do not use Comic Sans)
10502. BT Trailer Decals. Client: Jim Gilmartin. Chad.
- waiting on estimate from Yipes
10503. Non Trad Poster. Client: Lynn Vera/Bob Travers. Due date TBD. Keana
- Waiting on client approval
- We need to print/frame copies for the models.