- Don’t forgot Penny Wars ends today
- CCV GD1 students: project check-in with an instructor
Bookjacket Project. ALL
- review all comps and decide on theme for series
- instructor will have text corrections to you today. In the meantime use non-proofed text
10588 ATB 4.16.15 labels
- see either email or digital folder for food descriptions and create document
10586 EHS Prom tickets. Meg
- develop poster and ticket first comp.
- have instructor review comp and send comp to client by EOD
10582 Lynn Vera Business card. Keana
- Business card amount 200. set up production files and print (once you have instructor’s permission)
10580 VT Phil Spring. Chad
- waiting for client response
- Do not submit for grading until program is complete
10579 Natural Resources Maple Syrup Sticker. Meg
- finish comps, work with instructor and then send out first proof to client. First comp due EOD today
10567 GD Recruitment cards Chad
- PC #3 . Build comp. For images Use PS, IA Wacom tablet, digital camera icons Text; should include a quote (something about taking the first step)
10573 CTE Logo Rebrand Meghan
- Continue developing comps
10558. Girls Rock Vermont promotional postcard. Client: Linda Bassick. Shauna
- Check email (waiting on client feedback on first comp)
10508. Recognition Wayfinding Signage for Rink (large format). Client: Bob Travers. Meg***
- see email for update on content
10583. Recognition Invitation. Client: Bob Travers. Meg
- make revisions was due before lunch on Friday
10553. Guys Can too. Client: Donna Robert. Keana.
- see email; project is on hold.
10525 LF Prints. Sarah Knight. Meg
- As client sends more content, continue to develop.
10504. Pro Foods Rebranding. Client: John Barton. Logo due Q1. Chad.
- style guide – waiting for instructor to proof
- duplexed leave – waiting for client to send new images. Text has been proofed by instructor
- menu template (see sample menu in job folder). Menu template will be developed as an interactive PDF in Indesign
10514 Winooski Valley Park District posters. Meg
- 2 versions due before lunch today
10513. Education Consulting Logo/Identity. Client: Mike Deweese. Keana
- Get estimates from Village copy (email@example.com) & Pop Color firstname.lastname@example.org. envelope: 250, letterhead 1500, BC 1000. Due EOD Today
- Have Ms V make internal estimate for letterhead and BC’s
- Record numbers for BC and letterhead on job folder
- Make a word template- see Ms. V
10550. CNS Print Materials. Client: Scott Fay..
- check email and revise labels (do not use Comic Sans)
10502. BT Trailer Decals. Client: Jim Gilmartin. Chad.
- Finish Prepping file with instructor (make slug, see CNS folder for template) send file to Yipes for an estimate-
10503. Non Trad Poster. Client: Lynn Vera/Bob Travers. Due date TBD. Keana
- Print out new comps for instructor to art direct
- We need to print/frame copies for the models.