- collect job shadow paperwork from Hom, Alexis, Griffen & Alex
- Dakota- laptop return
- Battery chargers: reminder do not leave chargers plugged in over night. If your batteries are not charged buy the time you leave, unplug and re-plug in morning.
- Early lunch today: 11:40-12:10
- Penny Wars….don’t forget money and food
- Sarah Peters meet with Cari Papp @ 1:00 in GD
- 10-11 author Matt de la Pena presentation in auditorium
- author visit in GD @ 12:15-12:45 (early lunch 11:40-12:10)
- CD project due 4.10.15 (next Friday)
- Flaps: make text revisions and re-submit (include original jacket and the first type version EOD today place in hand- in box
- copy & place text into your ID document. In addition to any type correction, re-format italics and bold type.
- complete first comp due EOD Friday
- Job Shadow Unit
- April 14th: drawing journal due