- BRING IN YOUR PORTFOLIO from last year! (Keana, Meg & Shauna!)
- Shauna: return tablet and parts
- Meg CWE
- Bookjacket: client introduction meeting in GD 1 lab @ 11:15
- NTHS rehearsal, Thursday @ 9:45 am, prompt.
Bookjacket Project. ALL
- worksheet and thumbnails; should be completed mid-week.
- create a google doc for front and back flap bookjacket content (book description & author’s bio). Print & paper clip to original bookjacket place in hand-box. share the google doc with other GD2 students. Due EOD Thursday
10582 Lynn Vera Business card. Keana
- build comps
10580 VT Phil Spring. Chad
- waiting for content from Edie
- update digital files and folder
- Do not submit for grading until program is complete
10579 Natural Resources Maple Syrup Sticker. Meg
- update instructor & start building comps
10567 GD Recruitment cards Chad
- revise & prep PC #3 +4
10575 Harp & Hands Chad
- make the one revision client requested (certified)
- set up production document to run this week. 150 cards
10554 CTE blank cards for Sarah Knight Meghan
- Turn in folder for grading on Ms. Vaida’s desk. Due today
10573 CTE Logo Rebrand Meghan
- Continue developing comps
10570. HIM luncheon invitation Shauna.
- Make credit line revisions, have instructor proof then print, cut & fold 50
10558. Girls Rock Vermont promotional postcard. Client: Linda Bassick. Shauna
- find Thinkstock drum image, finalize changes and send to client with teacher approval.
10508. Recognition Wayfinding Signage for Rink (large format). Client: Bob Travers. Meg***
- see email for update on content
10583. Recognition Invitation. Client: Bob Travers. Meg
- meet with instructor.
10552. Girls Can too. Client: Donna Robert. Keana
- Make revisions: phone # and add credit line in 10pt type; (Poster design by; Keana Ferguson, Graphic Design/Creative Media) have instructor proof and print
10553. Guys Can too. Client: Donna Robert. Keana.
- begin comp
10525 LF Prints. Sarah Knight. Meg
- As client sends more content, continue to develop.
10504. Pro Foods Rebranding. Client: John Barton. Logo due Q1. Chad.
- proof style guide with instructor and send to client
- Next on deck: duplexed leave behind to advertise program, labels for AtB, menu template (see sample menu in job folder). Menu template will be developed as an interactive PDF in Indesign
10514 Winooski Valley Park District posters. Meg
- waiting for feedback from client. Send check in email to client.
10513. Education Consulting Logo/Identity. Client: Mike Deweese. Keana
- waiting on instructor to proof revisions
10550. CNS Print Materials. Client: Scott Fay. Shauna
- set-up production document; print (quantities in email stationery thread) & trim.
- build sticker first comp
10502. BT Trailer Decals. Client: Jim Gilmartin. Chad.
- Finish Prepping file with instructor (make slug, see CNS folder for template) send file to Yipes for an estimate.
10503. Non Trad Poster. Client: Lynn Vera/Bob Travers. Due date TBD. Keana
- Image adjustments on all images: lighten backgrounds and brighten people
- We need to print/frame copies for the models.
- National Technical Honor Society: 3.26.15
- 3rd Quarter ends: 3.27.15
- Step Up Day: 3.31.15