- Kyle W. CCV
- Kyle C and Griffen: see instructor about tablet
- Student Climate Survey 10:00-10:30 am
- CD project
- create digital file (see post-it notes in file for art concept approval from instructors). Track time.
- Book jacket project. (you should have finished reading last week)
- Begin Research & Question Sheet: Find three versions of your cover online, print and keep in bookjacket folder
- create a google doc for front and back flap bookjacket content (book description & author’s bio). Print & paper clip to original bookjacket place in hand-box. DO NOT share the google doc with instructors.
- begin thumbnails; 3 for front cover and 3 for back cover
- Drawing Journals; due March 24th (required minimum average of one drawing per week. We are looking for depth + breadth + variety)
- CD project (pandora) Concept was due last week. Should include:
- Thumbnails for front & back of CD
- Research sheet
- CD worksheet
- Printed dummy (duplexed and folded with marks/bleeds. Dummy should have rough thumbs sketched directly on it indicating layout of CD booklet)
- In one paragraph, describe how the integration of the type and visuals you chose for your CD will enhance the listeners experience with your CD (Graphic Design Solutions Chapter 10/Packaging Design. Pages 229-250)
- A is For…. was due last week. Will marked “nti” if not in EOD today
- Print 1 booklet (duplexed & with marks/bleeds, uncut)
- Print/trim/staple 1 booklet.
- Make sure to include your imageography (paperclip everything together)
- Friday, March 27th: End of Quarter 3
- Thursday, March 26th: National Technical Honor Society
- Tuesday, March 31st: Step Up Day