- Big Change Round Up continues; last day tomorrow!
- The Pandora work around is here. If it doesn’t work for you the first time, quit Chrome and try again.
- English @ 11:15 am
- Dakota: laptop
- Finish reading in orange book.
- Finish CD concept (see below). Submit project folder. Once you finish all your research and concept development work, you may begin building your front & back cover.
- Finish A is For…
- Print 1 booklet (duplexed & with marks/bleeds, uncut)
- Print/trim/staple 1 booklet.
- Make sure to include your imageography (paperclip everything together)
- A is For…. due TODAY EOD. A suggestion to make your pages beautiful in ID, would be to utilize; text wrap, effects (drop shadow feather etc), load new swatches, and gradient. Packaged and printed using Print Booklet…
- CD project-Concept due TODAY EOD! Should include:
- Thumbnails for front & back of CD
- Research sheet
- CD worksheet
- Printed dummy (duplexed and folded with marks/bleeds. Dummy should have rough thumbs sketched directly on it indicating layout of CD booklet)
- In one paragraph, describe how the integration of the type and visuals you chose for your CD will enhance the listeners experience with your CD (Graphic Design Solutions Chapter 10/Packaging Design. Pages 229-250)
- Read your book for book jacket project! Must be done by Friday.
- Drawing Journals; due March 24th (required minimum average of one drawing per week. We are looking for depth + breadth + variety)
Friday, March 20th: 10:00 in the Auditorium – Guest Speaker, Colin Ryan
- Friday, March 27th: End of Quarter 3
- Thursday, March 26th: National Technical Honor Society
- Tuesday, March 31st: Step Up Day