- Big Change Round up last day 3.18, Wednesday
- Meg or Shauna: email Seth Moore to have him come take a look at your laptops (see Ms. Perlah)
- Turn in folders for grading on Ms. Vaida’s desk. Only comps should go in the wire basket
Bookjacket Project. ALL
- begin by reading your book! due end of this week.
10580 VT Phil Spring. Chad
- Poster: See email. Add “Alexander Borodin: Polovtsian Dances from Prince Igor” to first and third designs.
- Postcards; once we have concept approval, build postcard & send comp to client
10579 Natural Resources Maple Syrup Sticker. Meg
- waiting for packaging from client
10567 GD Recruitment cards Chad
- print 25 & trim
10569 ATB March 17 labels Chad
- build labels, have instructor proof, print & deliver. Due today
10575 Harp & Hands Chad
- waiting for client response
10554 CTE blank cards for Sarah Knight Meghan
- waiting client response on price to print 100 cards (Ms. V will send estimate)
- script email to Ms. Kerrigan that includes; pastel color version of card, approval and print amount
10573 CTE Logo Rebrand Meghan
- Continue developing comps
10570. HIM luncheon invitation Shauna.
- awaiting client response on comp
10558. Girls Rock Vermont promotional postcard. Client: Linda Bassick. Shauna
- finish comp EOD today
10508. Recognition Wayfinding Signage for Rink (large format). Client: Bob Travers. Chad
- waiting client response to Friday’s email
10544. NTHS. Client: Sara Wilson. Meghan.
- print 450 deliver & update/hand in folder
10552. Girls Can too. Client: Donna Robert. Keana
- Read client email and revise. New comp due EOD today
10553. Guys Can too. Client: Donna Robert. Keana.
- Wait for client response before finishing.
10525 LF Prints. Sarah Knight. Meg
- As client sends more content, continue to develop.
10504. Pro Foods Rebranding. Client: John Barton. Logo due Q1. Chad.
- proof style guide with instructor and send to client
- Next on deck: duplexed leave behind to advertise program, labels for AtB, menu template (see sample menu in job folder). Menu template will be developed as an interactive PDF in Indesign
10514 Winooski Valley Park District posters. Meg
- waiting for feedback from client.
10513. Education Consulting Logo/Identity. Client: Mike Deweese. Keana
- waiting for client feedback
10550. CNS Print Materials. Client: Scott Fay. Shauna
- waiting for client response on revised BC’s. Once we get approval, set-up production document print (quantities in email stationery thread) & trim
- build sticker first comp due before lunch today
10502. BT Trailer Decals. Client: Jim Gilmartin. Chad.
- see email reply with trailer specs
- Prep file with instructor (make slug, see CNS folder for template) send file to Yipes for an estimate. EOD Today
10503. Non Trad Poster. Client: Lynn Vera/Bob Travers. Due date TBD. Keana
- Image adjustments on all images: lighten backgrounds and brighten people
- We need to print/frame copies for the models.
- CTE assembly with Colin Ryan comedian/motivational speaker @ 10:00. 3.20.15
- National Technical Honor Society: 3.26.15
- 3rd Quarter ends: 3.27.15
- Step Up Day: 3.31.15