- Big Change Round Up continues; last day 3.18, next Wednesday
- Gentle reminder; Screen background; apple defaults only. Firm request: If you have strayed from the protocol, please change your screen NOW.
- Nate & Dakota laptop return
- McKenna SkillsUSA form to Ms. Bianchi (before you leave today)
- English @ 11:15
- The Pandora work around is here. If it doesn’t work for you the first time, quit Chrome and try again.
- Indesign: text wrap, load new swatches, effects (drop shadow, feather) gradient & package
- CD project work time: focus on research sheet + completing worksheet first. Then begin thumbnails for front and back of the CD case (3 of each). Once you finish all your research and concept development work, you may begin building your front & back cover.
- A is For…. due Tuesday 3.17 EOD. Print and place in hand in box
- CD project– reading assignment Graphic Design Solutions, Chapter 10 /Packaging Design. Pages 229-250. Due Monday 3.16.15 BOD
- Read your book for book jacket project!
- Drawing Journals; due March 24th (required minimum average of one drawing per week. We are looking for depth + breadth + variety)
- Dream Montage: was due Monday
Friday, March 20th: 10:00 in the Auditorium – Guest Speaker, Colin Ryan
- Friday, March 27th: End of Quarter 3
- Tuesday, March 31st: Step Up Day