- NEASC visits at any time during the day today. Please welcome our guests and assist them in anyway needed
- Keana CWE
- Big Change Round up last day 3.18, next Wednesday
- Turn in folders for grading on Ms. Vaida’s desk. Only comps should go in the wire basket
Bookjacket Project. ALL
- begin by reading your book!
10580 VT Phil Spring. Chad
- begin poster/postcard comp. After instructor approval send comps to client
10579 Natural Resources Maple Syrup Sticker. Meg
- waiting for packaging from client
10567 GD Recruitment cards Chad
- create digital version for card #2. Have instructor check one last time
- set up production doc, print 20 & trim
10569 ATB March 17 labels Chad
- build labels, menu items & numbers are in digital folder
10575 Harp & Hands Chad
- waiting for client response
10554 CTE blank cards for Sarah Knight Meghan
- waiting client response on price to print 100 cards
- script email to Ms. Kerrigan that includes; pastel color version of card, approval and print amount
10573 CTE Logo Rebrand Meghan
- Continue developing comps
10570. HIM luncheon invitation Shauna.
- email to set up meeting
10558. Girls Rock Vermont promotional postcard. Client: Linda Bassick. Shauna
- get instructor feedback and finish comp EOD
10508. Recognition Wayfinding Signage for Rink (large format). Client: Bob Travers. Chad
- send client reminder email
10544. NTHS. Client: Sara Wilson. Meghan.
- check email on how many to print and update folder
10552. Girls Can too. Client: Donna Robert. Keana
- Read client email and revise. New comp due EOD today
10553. Guys Can too. Client: Donna Robert. Keana.
- Wait for client response before finishing.
10525 LF Prints. Sarah Knight. Meg
- As client sends more content, continue to develop.
10504. Pro Foods Rebranding. Client: John Barton. Logo due Q1. Chad.
- proof style guide with instructor and send to client
- Next on deck: duplexed leave behind to advertise program, labels for AtB, menu template (see sample menu in job folder). Menu template will be developed as an interactive PDF in Indesign
10514 Winooski Valley Park District posters. Meg
- waiting for feedback from client.
10513. Education Consulting Logo/Identity. Client: Mike Deweese. Keana
- waiting for client feedback
10550. CNS Print Materials. Client: Scott Fay. Shauna
- Ms. V sent comps with names for BC’s. Waiting for client ok.
- see email with print quantities and update folder
- Once we get ok on names, set-up production document print & trim
- build sticker first comp due before lunch today
10502. BT Trailer Decals. Client: Jim Gilmartin. Chad.
- see email reply with trailer specs
- Prep file with instructor (make slug, see CNS folder for template) send file to Yipes for an estimate
10503. Non Trad Poster. Client: Lynn Vera/Bob Travers. Due date TBD. Keana
- Image adjustments on all images: lighten backgrounds and brighten people
- We need to print/frame copies for the models.
CTE assembly with Colin Ryan comedian/motivational speaker @ 10:00. 3.20.15
National Technical Honor Society: 3.26.15
3rd Quarter ends: 3.27.15
Step Up Day: 3.31.15