- Keana: CWE
- Fine Arts Night Submissions!!
- Shauna, This is your first priority today: CNS (stylesheet, letterhead + business card, truck)- replace the truck photo in the file on the server (workgroups/Fine Arts Night) and then put the truck photo on the server (in the CNS folder)
- Big Change round-up donation can is open for donations – to raise money to benefit the Vermont Children’s Hospital through 3/13. (thanks, Keana!!)
- Turn in folders for grading on Ms. Vaida’s desk. Only comps should go in the wire basket.
Bookjacket Project. ALL
- Begin by reading your book!
10567 GD Recruitment cards Chad
- create digital version for card #2
- once we have numbers, set up production doc, print & trim
10569 ATB March 17 labels Chad
- Redesign label, set up new Indesign template
- Menu is in digital folder
10575 Harp & Hands Chad
- business card; finish comp
10571 VT Phil Family concert program Chad
- next round is in
10554 CTE blank cards Meghan
- see email: find/develop icons to better represent our programs
10573 CTE Logo Rebrand Meghan
- Continue developing comps
10570. HIM luncheon invitation Shauna.
- email to set up meeting
10558. Girls Rock Vermont promotional postcard. Client: Linda Bassick. Shauna
- get instructor feedback and finish comp EOD
10508. Recognition Wayfinding Signage for Rink (large format). Client: Bob Travers. Chad
- send client reminder email
10544. NTHS. Client: Sara Wilson. Meghan.
- program: finish revisions, get approval and send to client.
10552. Girls Can too. Client: Donna Robert. Keana
- Read client email and revise.
10553. Guys Can too. Client: Donna Robert. Keana.
- Wait for client response before finishing.
10525 LF Prints. Sarah Knight. Meg
- As client sends more content, continue to develop.
10504. Pro Foods Rebranding. Client: John Barton. Logo due Q1. Chad.
- proof style guide with instructor and send to client
- Next on deck: duplexed leave behind to advertise program, labels for AtB, menu template (see sample menu in job folder). Menu template will be developed as an interactive PDF in Indesign
10514 Winooski Valley Park District posters. Meg
- waiting for feedback from client.
10513. Education Consulting Logo/Identity. Client: Mike Deweese. Keana
- files should be ready to pdf and send to client for feedback.
10550. CNS Print Materials. Client: Scott Fay. Shauna
- email client and ask how many copies of the letterhead he would like, and how many BC for each person.
- build sticker first comp due before lunch today
10502. BT Trailer Decals. Client: Jim Gilmartin. Chad.
- Print out all three versions (both the flat design and the prototype) and then bring to Mr. Gilmartin to look at and choose.
- Once we get confirmation on file, send file to Yipes for an estimate, see an instructor
10503. Non Trad Poster. Client: Lynn Vera/Bob Travers. Due date TBD. Keana
- Image adjustments on all images: lighten backgrounds and brighten people
- We need to print/frame copies for the models.