- Jayson laptop
- Big Change Round Up continues. Give the change from your pockets to support the Children’s Hospital.
- CTE applications due TODAY!!! #1 complete a teacher recommendation form and give to your program instructor. #2 complete the CTE application.
- National Technical Honor Society induction letters were sent home to nominees, we still need to follow up with a few of you.
- Snowboard update: waiting for client feedback
- English @ 11:15 am
- Book assignments for upcoming Bookjacket project
- Read your book for book jacket project!
- CD assignment due Monday
- Dream Montage: DUE EOD Monday
- Snowboard Jayson– revise artist statement and re-pdf after you get teacher approval .Place PDF (smallest file size, titled your name_comp1) in workgroup/Snowboard Comp 1. After you place PDF in folder then print a copy and place in hand in box. (due before lunch)
- Drawing Journals; due March 24th (required minimum average of one drawing per week. We are looking for depth + breadth + variety)
- Drawing journals. Were due Wednesday. Put in hand in box.
Mar 2- 13: Student Council will be holding a money-raising competition for the Big Change Round Up
Friday, March 20th: 10:00 in the Auditorium – Guest Speaker, Colin Ryan