- Welcome back everyone. We missed you all!
- Big Change Round Up donation cans are ready and waiting to be filled this week – to raise money to benefit the Vermont Children’s Hospital
- CTE applications due Friday. #1 complete a teacher recommendation form and give to your program instructor. #2 complete the CTE application.
- Drawing journals are due today- please place in the hand-in box
- National Technical Honor Society induction letters were sent home to nominees, please see an instructor if you received one
- Youth Risk Behavior Survey (YRBS) today at 10 am
- Dream Montage workday
- CCV project proposals; meet with instructor to review changes needed.
- Snowboard work day- waiting for client response. Jayson-Clipping mask and PDF prep. Artist statement (describe demographic + concept. Any specific questions or feedback you are looking for?) Place PDF (smallest file size, titled your name_comp1) in workgroup/Snowboard Comp 1. After you place PDF in folder then print a copy and place in hand in box.
- Photoshop Brushes Print + turn in
- Grafitti & Tattoo. Print both and turn in
Mar 2- 6: Student Council will be holding a money-raising competition for the Big Change Round Up
Friday, March 20th: 10:00 in the Auditorium – Guest Speaker, Colin Ryan