- Big Change round-up donation can is open for donations – to raise money to benefit the Vermont Children’s Hospital.
- Today is the Youth Risk Survey. Please join us in the first year lab.
- Turn in folders for grading on Ms. Vaida’s desk. Only comps should go in the wire basket.
10575 Harp & Hands Chad
- business card; finish comp (after BT trailer)
10571 VT Phil Family concert program Chad
- waiting client response
10554 CTE blank cards Meghan
- waiting for client response
10573 CTE Logo Rebrand Meghan
- Begin comps
10570. HIM luncheon invitation Shauna.
- set up meeting
10558. Girls Rock Vermont promotional postcard. Client: Linda Bassick. Shauna
- get instructor feedback and finish comp
10508. Recognition Wayfinding Signage for Rink (large format). Client: Bob Travers. Chad
- send client reminder email
10544. NTHS. Client: Sara Wilson. Meghan.
- program: finish first comp
10552. Girls Can too. Client: Donna Robert. Keana
- Read client email and revise.
10553. Guys Can too. Client: Donna Robert. Keana.
- Wait for client response before finishing.
10525 LF Prints. Sarah Knight. Meg
- Make sure you updated content from yesterday’s email. As client sends more content, continue to develop.
10504. Pro Foods Rebranding. Client: John Barton. Logo due Q1. Chad.
- proof style guide with instructor and send to client
- Next on deck: duplexed leave behind to advertise program, labels for AtB, menu template (see sample menu in job folder)
10514 Winooski Valley Park District posters. Meg
- have instructor do a final proof and then send revised comp to client.
10513. Education Consulting Logo/Identity. Client: Mike Deweese. Keana
- BC/LTH; finish school house renditions + make changes to branch renditions and send to client BEFORE lunch today!
10550. CNS Print Materials. Client: Scott Fay. Shauna
- email client and ask how many copies of the letterhead he would like, and how many BC for each person.
- build sticker first comp due by Wednesday
10502. BT Trailer Decals. Client: Jim Gilmartin. Chad.
- This is your first priority today!!!
- Design back of trailer- have instructor art direct
- Make a prototype in Photoshop with each version.
- Print out all three versions (both the flat design and the prototype) and then bring to Mr. Gilmartin to look at and choose.
- Once we get confirmation on file, send file to Yipes for an estimate, see an instructor
10503. Non Trad Poster. Client: Lynn Vera/Bob Travers. Due date TBD. Keana
- Image adjustments on all images: lighten backgrounds and brighten people
- We need to print/frame copies for the models.