- Keana- Real Estate Guide/Pop Color CWE
- Shauna CCV class
- Yearbook update
- Big Change round-up donation can is open for donations
10575 Harp & Hands Chad
- business card; review folder & meet with instructor
10571 VT Phil Family concert program Chad
- waiting client response
10554 CTE blank cards Meghan
- review old file and begin comp
10573 CTE Logo Rebrand Meghan
- Begin comps
10570. HIM luncheon invitation Shauna.
- set up meeting
10567. GD recruitment postcards (revisions only) Chad.
- prep file for billing/grading and turn into Ms. V
10558. Girls Rock Vermont promotional postcard. Client: Linda Bassick. Shauna
- get instructor feedback and finish comp
10508. Recognition Wayfinding Signage for Rink (large format). Client: Bob Travers. Chad
- send client reminder email
10544. NTHS. Client: Sara Wilson. Meghan.
- poster: make text revision (poster say just “Auditorium” (so delete the “Essex High School”) and print 6 posters
- program: waiting for content
10552. Girls Can too. Client: Donna Robert. Keana
- Read client email and revise.
10553. Guys Can too. Client: Donna Robert. Keana.
- Wait for client response before finishing.
10525 LF Prints. Sarah Knight. Meg
- Send a PDF of samples to Cari Papp
- See email. On hold until client provides you more content.
10504. Pro Foods Rebranding. Client: John Barton. Logo due Q1. Chad.
- see instructor to proof style guide
- once approved send to client with logo files (send as jpg, png, pdf). In email ask about collateral materials (I am assuming they might need BC, letterhead, After the Bell labels. Also, they might need menu templates, and we discussed a duplexed leave behind this fall)
10514 Winooski Valley Park District posters. Meg
- read client email response, make revisions, have instructor proof and send revised comp to client
10513. Education Consulting Logo/Identity. Client: Mike Deweese. Keana
- BC/LTH; revise comps and send comp EOD Today
10550. CNS Print Materials. Client: Scott Fay. Shauna
- build sticker first comp due by Wednesday
10502. BT Trailer Decals. Client: Jim Gilmartin. Chad.
- Design back of trailer- have instructor art direct
- Make a prototype in Photoshop with each version.
- Print out all three versions (both the flat design and the prototype) and then bring to Mr. Gilmartin to look at and choose.
- Once we get confirmation on file, send file to Yipes for an estimate, see an instructor
10503. Non Trad Poster. Client: Lynn Vera/Bob Travers. Due date TBD. Keana
- Image adjustments on all images: lighten backgrounds and brighten people
- We need to print/frame copies for the models.
3.4.15- Youth Risk Behavior Survey