- CCV dual enrollment proposal due BOD TODAY. If proposal is not in, you will be withdrawn from the class.
- Fine Arts Night- who has not selected art? Today’s the day.
- Hom & Sarah. lunch @ 11 am. leave @ 11:30 be by CTE main entrance (outside the Bakery & Cafe)
- Reminder; sketchbook journal check in March 3, happy sketching
- Colchester guidance appointments this morning: Nate 9:45, Dakota 10:00, Sarah 9:45
- Student Council meeting today @ 12:00. The focus will be on fundraising and selling merchandise. Sandwiches will be provided for lunch.
- CTE Student program visits are tomorrow afternoon from 12:45- 1:45 CAWD: Alexis Boyd, Tom DiCecco, Jonah Vita, Alex Brent, Griffen Wilcox. CHILDCARE: Hom
- Any student planning on returning to CTE next year (even GD2) MUST do these two things; #1 complete a teacher recommendation form and give to your program instructor. #2 complete the CTE application. Both forms can be found in the tech center office
- Tomorrow afternoon Graphic Design will be hosting visiting students, all of our students should plan on helping with our visitors
- PS: Clone Stamp tool
- Snowboard work day. First comp due EOD (student meetings: present profile, research brief and thumbnails to instructors; Jayson, Griffen)
- If you finish your first comp early (complete with teacher approval) and are a college student… start working on your dual enrollment project, otherwise you will design a second board for the opposite demographic (your own gender)
- Snowboard- final first comp due EOD Wednesday
- Photoshop Brushes assignment due Monday. Print + turn in
- Grafitti & Tattoo. Was due Friday. Check powerschool to see if you are missing it…. Print both and turn in
- Feb 23-27…. vacation