- NTHS essays due EOD today 2.16. (I’m happy to proof anybody’s essay)
- Reminder: CCV project proposals are due 2.18. (FYI: it is also drop day)
- Fine Arts Night- choose your favorite piece to be showcased in the district art show (by Weds)
- MHS visits
- Meg to VANG
10562 ATB Feb 19 mini sale labels. Chad
- contact client and get food and quantities.
- build doc, have instructor proof and print
10571 VT Phil Family Concert poster/postcards. Chad
- check email: download think stock vector image (eps). Remove “vino” and resend to client for final approval (do this before break in AM; ask for approval before 1:00 so we can start running them this afternoon)
- send poster comp to Edie Miller.
- respond to Susan Hoyt on poster postcard pick up (see Ms. P)
- build production file
10570. HIM luncheon invitation Shauna.
- send reminder email to client (meeting dates)
10568. GD 8th/9th grade recruitment postcards Meg.
- complete comp and have instructor review.
- once approved set up production file and print
10567. GD recruitment postcards (revisions only) Chad.
- set up production file for 1st card-have instructor proof
10566. Flower Show Poster & Ticket Chad.
- Poster: print and mount
- Ticket; if no word from Village copy by Tuesday morning, then the production file you sent Friday afternoon is OK
10558. Girls Rock Vermont promotional postcard. Client: Linda Bassick. Shauna
- get instructor feedback and finish comp
10508. Recognition Wayfinding Signage for Rink (large format). Client: Bob Travers. Chad
- waiting for client response
10544. NTHS. Client: Sara Wilson. Meghan.
- poster: develop comp for client, see email in file. Due EOD Tuesday
- program: waiting for content
10552. Girls Can too. Client: Donna Robert. Keana
- develop concept; due today
10553. Guys Can too. Client: Donna Robert. Keana.
- develop concept; due today
10525 LF Prints. Sarah Knight. Meg
- check email: Ms. Knight shared the google docs with you. Please save each document into the folder on the server.
10504. Pro Foods Rebranding. Client: John Barton. Logo due Q1. Chad.
- this afternoon; see instructor to proof style guide
- once approved send to client with logo files (send as jpg, png, pdf). In email ask about collateral materials (I am assuming they might need BC, letterhead, After the Bell labels. Also, they might need menu templates, and we discussed a duplexed leave behind this fall)
10527. Large Format Photos. Client: Laura Seman. Meg
- Submit file for grading/invoicing DUE: TODAY
10514 Winooski Valley Park District posters. Meg
- Send reminder email, waiting for client feedback. Send email first thing this morning
10513. Education Consulting Logo/Identity. Client: Mike Deweese. Keana
- meet with instructor to review color
- continue building letterhead and business card renditions
10550. CNS Print Materials. Client: Scott Fay. Shauna
- Put all docs on the server
- make revision to business card and re-send to client
- begin building letterhead
- build sticker first comp due by Wednesday
10502. BT Trailer Decals. Client: Jim Gilmartin. Chad.
- Design back of trailer- have instructor art direct
- Make a prototype in Photoshop with each version.
- Print out all three versions (both the flat design and the prototype) and then bring to Mr. Gilmartin to look at and choose.
- Once we get confirmation on file, send file to Yipes for an estimate, see an instructor
10503. Non Trad Poster. Client: Lynn Vera/Bob Travers. Due date TBD. Keana
- Image adjustments on all images: lighten backgrounds and brighten people
- We need to print/frame copies for the models.
2.23 -2.27 Mid winter break